Punjab School Education Board
Vidya Bhavan, Phase-8, Sahibjada Ajit Singh Nagar(Mohali)
Instructions for filling up of the online application form
- Candidates in their own interest are advised not to wait till the last date and time to submit their Applications. PSEB shall not be
responsible if candidates are not able to submit their Applications due to the last minute rush.
- Page best viewed in 1366 by 768 pixels screen resolution.
- Delete the cache memory before starting the registration process.(Press Ctrl+h).
- Please retain the print out of the Confirmation Page and Bank Challan/receipt with you for future references.
- Please do not send hard copy of the Confirmation Page or any other documents to the Office of PSEB.
- Only Indian Nationals fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for PSTET-2015.
- Only online applications are allowed. Manual/paper applications will not be entertained.
Applications sent through other modes will not be accepted/entertained and no further intimation will be sent in this regard.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the entire PSTET-2015 process.
Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID.
(please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder).
The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from PSEB regarding PSTET-2015.
- Please remember your password and don’t share the same with others.
- A Candidate Can Apply Once and Only Once, A Candidate Found Applying Twice May Lead To Cancellation of Candidature. Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility. No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application or by email etc. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Please note that no request for any change in particular will be accepted under any circumstances after the specified date for online correction is over.
- Before final submission of online Application form, read the declaration carefully and give your consent on it.
You are required to upload a recently taken scanned photograph and signature in .JPG format.
Photograph preferably taken on or after 1-Sep-2015 only have to be uploaded (preferable width 150px and height 200px)
and size less than 20-50 KB. Signature size should be less than 2-20 KB(preferable width 140px and height 60px).
The maximum file size for Photo and Signature is 50 KB, failing which you will not be able to complete your application.
So you must check your information details carefully before final submission of your application form.
- All statements made in the application form should be true and correct and any suppression of facts or mis-statements
thereof shall render the candidature liable to rejection.
- Please ensure that the online application form duly filled in is submitted by or before the last date and time announced for the purpose.